Today is the day Adam Jensen reunites with Frank Pritchard in System Rift
, the first story DLC for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided!
In System Rift, Adam assists his friend and former colleague at Sarif Industries, in hunting down information on the mysterious Santeau Group. Desperate to get more information, Pritchard targets one of the most secure data banks ever created – the Palisade Blade. In agreeing to help, Adam may also be able to uncover hints as to who the Illuminati really are.
System Rift is available now on Steam:
We have also just released another PC patch for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, v1.7 build 551.7_P7
. This patch focusses on DLC and critical issues that were reported by users during the last weeks after the awaited DirectX 12 Graphics API release.
This patch will be applied by Steam automatically when you next start the game. If your game does not update, please restart the Steam client.
The following fixes are in this patch:
- Added support for the Jensen Story: System Rift
- Added Lens Flare option.
- Improvement of Tobii EyeTracking's cover at gaze: Better responsiveness. Separate the responsiveness setting from Extended View. Filter the gaze point harder to get better snapping.
- Tobii EyeTracking's gun arm at gaze (new feature). When using Nanoblade, P.E.P.S or Tesla augmentations, the gun arm will aim in the direction of your gaze, quick shoot by releasing the trigger early or hold for continued aiming.
- Fixed an issue where Extended view is enabled when shopping.
- Fixed an issue where Extended view - Gun arm weapon reticles are moving.
- Various crash and bug fixes.
- UPDATE: Fixed issue with Tessellation and some cables in Prague.
Release of DirectX 12 support in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided:
Users are able to utilize the awaited DirectX 12 Graphics API. To activate this you are required to do the following:
- Within your Steam Library, right-click on Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.
- Select ‘properties’ from the context menu and navigate to the Beta tab.
- From the dropdown menu, select dx12_preview then close the window.
After the game has downloaded the DirectX 12 supported build you can then toggle DirectX 12 from either the launcher window or from the Display options within the game.
Note that DirectX 12 requires a restart of the game if (de-)activated from within a running Deus Ex: Mankind Divided game session.
o WARNING: Using the DirectX 12 API can offer better performance on some systems, however, it will not be beneficial on all.
o Multi-GPU is not yet supported in this patch.
o If you encounter problems with DirectX 12, we recommend turning it off again. There are no visual or gameplay differences between the two DirectX versions.
o Stereoscopic 3D with DX12 is supported on AMD, but on new windows versions “3D display mode” must be enabled through the Windows “Advanced display settings” menu.
o As always, make sure that your drivers are up to date.
The following fixes are in this patch for DX12:
Known DX12 issue:
- Fixed an issue where some object would appear black.
- Fixed a shadow issue.
- Improved DirectX 12 CPU usage.
- Various performance improvements and bug fixes.
- There is a known bug that causes some very high end cards to regress relative to DirectX11. Improvements have been made but this is being further investigated by the development team.
While we expect this patch to be an improvement for everyone, if you do have trouble with this patch and prefer to stay on older versions, we have made a Beta available on Steam, v1.0_build524.6, v1.0_build524.7, v1.1_build524.10, v1.2_build524.15, v1.3_build524.17, v1.4_build545.4 and v1.4_build545.5
that can be used to switch back to previous versions.
We will keep monitoring for feedback and will release further patches as it seems required. We always welcome your feedback!
PC Patch Notes Archive:
Patch 1 (524.7): http://steamcommunity.com/app/337000/discussions/0/355043117529200552/
Patch 2 (524.10): http://steamcommunity.com/app/337000/discussions/0/352792037314382689/
Patch 3 (524.15): http://steamcommunity.com/app/337000/discussions/0/352792037329870248/
Patch 4 (524.17): http://steamcommunity.com/app/337000/discussions/0/343785574513206403/
Patch 5 (545.4): http://steamcommunity.com/app/337000/discussions/0/343785574535318768/
Patch 6 (545.5):
Patch 7 (551.7):