- Port battles have been updated with additional land-based defences to pose a greater challenge to invading forces. These include bunkers armed against approaching boats and aircraft, batteries of shore artillery that can deal damage to your fleet at range, and land-based aircraft.
- Custom port battles will also have these defences, with the port strength selectable in the fleet options.
- Fleet deployment positions in the campaign will be remembered between battles, to help save time repositioning your ships.
- You may be assigned a new mission to aid a low supply port, and given cargo ships for your fleet. These will be present in every battle until you reach the destination port.
- Missions from the Admiralty may now be declined. You will not be court-martialed for this! Additionally, you can cancel a currently active mission via the pause menu in the world screen.
- New campaigns in the Atlantic and Mediterranean theatres will have fewer Vichy French ships around, instead replaced with more Kriegsmarine fleets.
- An option has been added in the campaign options to start new campaigns at a random friendly port, and assigned to a random destroyer or cruiser. This will automatically skip the tutorial.
- Upon purchasing a new ship from the shipyard, you may now give a custom name to the ship and its captain. Also, non-player captains in your fleet now have a random chance of dying or surviving upon losing their ship.
- A new interface element has been added (from the iOS port) as an alternative method of turning a ship. Helm control can be toggled by clicking on the center wheel icon.
- Ports in the world screen now show the number of ships currently present in their defence fleet, versus the maximum.
- The carrier captains’ alert popup has been shrunk down to be less intrusive.
- Fixed a bug where ship orders would not work when the camera was zoomed out to the maximum.
- Fixed a bug where mission information, etc, was being displayed in English when playing in a different language.
- The Admiral Hipper-class cruiser now has its missing weapon information added in.
- Added in some missing tooltips on the UI.
- New Atlantic campaigns will start with most ports flying the Kriegsmarine flag rather than that of the Vichy French. The Italians will also have a base in Bordeaux.
- Torpedo belts no longer offer so much protection against torpedoes.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a campaign never to reach the victory condition.