We are pleased to announce that Box Out! has been updated to version 1.1.1 !
Among some tweaks and bug fixes (listed hereunder), the biggest addition are the leaderboards for classic mode. The time has come to challenge the community and claim your place as Box Out! fastest speedrunner!
Moreover, the Box Out! Twitch channel is on its way. We are all eager to see you guys killing it live. For those of you who rather like to record their performance, feel free to share your epic videos using the followings: #BoxOutGame, @dapickymonkey.
Many people submitted ideas to improve the game and we would like to thank you all for that. New updates will be coming your way soon ;)
- Removed cursor visibility from game window
- Solved a glitch with the "Smooth flying, box" achievement
- Slightly changed the time target on 1-9 and 3-3 to make them easier to attain
- Added time leaderboards to each stage on classic mode
- Added leaderboard visibility during stage select in time attack and classic
- Increased security against illegal key binds for keyboard and gamepad
- Modified gamepad bubble form controls to prevent a wall glitch
- Solved a glitch that drew leaderboards at uncorrect locations at the end of classic stages