As well as fixing a few minor (mostly graphical bugs), we've added a whole new dungeon!
The Grindhouse is a series of rooms in which one can acquire cards by defeating enemies. Using these cards to unlock doors determines what will await you in the next room!
You can also reset doors as you see fit, to change things around (though each room can only be exploited as a treasure-chest type once).
This dungeon is pretty much intended as 'endgame' content, and is therefore relatively tough to work through.
Those of you wishing to acquire the 'Voidwalker' recruit can also do so by hacking the boss monster that can be found in this area, negating the need to hack a player character (and therefore breaking your 'good' streak. In addition to this, to negate the need to run several NG+ runs, the boss has a chance of dropping the elusive 'Growth Ribbon', which is utilised in recruit maturing.
To access this new dungeon, you need to speak to the enigmatic bald man at the Summit.
Hope you like this new addition to the game. I should also note that I intend to integrate this dungeon into Corruption too ^.^
Additional Patch Notes:
- Fixed a bug regarding a player graphic change when getting disqualified from the Dododrome
- Fixed a significant amount of minor graphical, functional and grammatical errors throughout the game
- Added the Grindhouse dungeon
- Ended the January Event
- Stopped players from being able to access the 'old' HC after Masamae's story arc
- Hopefully fixed the bug that prevented Odd Books from carrying over!
- Fixed a bug with some player being unable to rent their house out
- Players can now CHOOSE their desired item when completing the tower
- Pet summon items will now carry into NG+