Today we are bringing you all very exciting news! With patch 1.1.3. we are delivering new features and fixes that were requested by the community.
Total rebalance of the wave system
We have totally rebalanced the way aliens are spawning. This means:
- All levels have been set to end after 6 waves instead of 8.
- Sessions are shorter, you can now finish a game on average between 12 and 15 minutes.
- The time between subwaves has been reduced, you will be shooting constantly!
- Alien HP has been rebalanced.
- The amount of aliens that spawn during a session have been adjusted.
- Alien species have been located to their appropriate waves. This means that you won’t be seeing ‘Crunchers’ (also known as tanks) during the first wave.
You now have the ability to sprint for a short duration. After you have depleted your sprint bar it needs a few seconds to recharge before you can use it again. This ability allows you to dodge alien attacks better, maneuver between aliens or rush over to help your friend! The default keybinding for sprint is set to ‘Shift’ or the left trigger if you use a controller. Of course you can bind it to any key in the settings.
As usual we will also release a new map on which you can die like a badass and set a new highscore. This week you will fight of the invaders on a launchpad while it is snowing. Play it alone, or with friends to unlock the Steam achievement ‘Houston...’ for completing this map on any difficulty.
- While using the death cam the audio was not correct, this has been fixed.
- Minor collision fixes across all levels.
- On the map Block City the S.W.A.T. drone now has a better flying route that prevents it from dropping care packages at unreachable locations.
You can follow the development of the game and other news on our social media channels:
Anna myönteinen ääni