There's a new version of Lethal Tactics live now. It's version 0.4.
One thing to note is that due to the changes we've been making to the game over the past several weeks, we needed to wipe the servers. We have ensured that player Win-Loss records have not been affected.
Here's what is included in this update:
- Added new Trainyard Map - Fixed and Randomized Versions
- Added Match Expiry - Matches expire if not completed within the designated expiry time (e.g. 1 week, 1 day)
- New Squad configuration functionality - When creating a match, squad configuration is controlled by each player individually
- New Unknown Unit in gameplay - All enemy units appear as a generic Unknown unit until line of sight has been established
- Simulation functionality for Unknown Unit - Players can set the Unknown Unit to be any of the unit classes in order to simulate orders during the planning/preview phase of matches
- Ongoing improvements/enhancements to AI behaviors
- Minor graphical fixes and enhancements