Version 1.8 comes with a detailed status panel for creatures and game objects, a rebalanced weapon set, and a couple of fixes that some of you might have waited for.
Once you've battled a certain amount of a specific enemy type, the newly implemented status panel will show detailed information about their stats
and allow you to optimize your tactics for coming encounters. Those deadly snakes here have their weak spot revealed already: zero resistances and low hitpoints! That makes them the perfect target for any kind of magical damage and/or effects that are triggered by potions or weapon enchantments. Any non-Dex build should account for that before going into battle or avoid them in the first place.
On the other hand, the panel allows you to examine your character's state
and find out what enchantments are currently active and how long they will last, among other things. This time, I had my Speed build equipped with a sword that has a chance to cast an accuracy buff when striking to compensate for the lack of Attack Rating.
Also, Battlepaths says goodbye to XNA and now runs on MonoGame, which should fix many of the issues that several gamers encountered when trying to run the game.
- added a status panel for creatures and game objects
- rebalanced stats of common weapons
- tweaked the drop system
- all smith items are now enhanced with a small chance to be superior
- fixed fullscreen issue where fullscreen would not work on machines with multiple monitors attached
- fixed several issues that made the game crash on certain systems
- fixed several issues that prevented the game to run on certain systems
If you haven't already, why don't you join us on our Facebook Page
to stay up to date with what we are working on, namely Battlepaths Ultimate and Undead Legions Resurrection!