Greetings All Stars,
It's been a while since we released a Dungeon League update - as we move closer to launch we decided that to make Dunegon League the best it can be, we really needed to implement some form of Online Multiplayer. So as a result, a complete code overhaul was needed, which essentially pushed us back to the the start of the project again. I'm happy to report that the development is now back on track, and as a result, let this be the unofficial announcement that Online Multiplayer is on its way! But enough about that, let's take a look at the newest update!
Meet Helga, the angriest All Star to enter the Dungeon league. This Barbarian would even give Conan a run for his money in an arm wrestle! Inspire your team mates with her War Cry, or decimate the enemy in a Whirlwind of axes! She's brutal on the field, and if she gets too close, she will crush you like a worm. Hot tip for ranged players, keep Helga at bay at all costs. Distance is the key!
Achebit has also thrown in a number of bug fixes and balance changes to the existing characters, a couple of new monsters, and some brand new items for you to explore. So grab some controllers, get your friends over, and check out the latest additions to the game!
Christopher and Ed have taken the time to record a video outlining the features of the new patch and talk strategy and builds surrounding Helga. Please check out the video below!
Steve - Community Manager
Dungeon League Update 1.7 Patch Notes
- New All Star! Helga the Barbarian has entered the Dungeon League
- Fixed a bug where Firewall would not spawn correctly
- Drastically increased Firewall duration to 6/8/10/12 from 3/3.5/4/4.5
- Fixed a bug where Friendzone would not refresh the control timer of monsters you already control
- Fixed a bug where Bubble deflections would not award you the kill
- A new screen for organising players and teams has been added
- All Star selection is now structured via a randomised order with turn based picks
- Randomly picking an All Star (Press Y) now has a scrolling effect
- Spear Traps now have sounds when they extend and retract
- Less torches spawn in rooms that have lit objectives
- Less torches spawn overall (darker dungeons mwuhahaha)
- Items and gold drop more often (you’re welcome)
- New Monster! Rat
- New Monster! Zombie
- A 60 second timer has been added to the Dugout screen
- Bribe price decreased to 2 gold and increases by 2 with each use
- Shop now only sells tier 3 items after the second round
- Damage, Armour and Health have been globally scaled for more control
- Lifesteal has been added. Gain a percent of your damage back as health!
- Respawn time in CTF reduced by 1 second
- New Item! Blood Stone: Lifesteal 3%
- New Item! Vampiric Cloak: Lifesteal 6%
- New Item! Hunger: Lifesteal 9%
- New Item! Kite Shield: +Block +Armour +Health
- Items have globally had their price reduced
- Many items now confer more than one bonus
- Short Sword re-added
- Skull Cap re-added
- Splash screen added
- Keyboard controls now default to player 4
- Doors and Chest will now become bright when focused
- Fixed layering issues on various objects
- Fixed bug where health, damage, and armour items were not working correctly
- Fixed bug where a players correct stats would not be shown in their player card