An update for FIREFIGHT RELOADED has been released. The update will be applied when you restart FIREFIGHT RELOADED.
THE BALANCE UPDATE!
- Revamped the New Game dialog.
- Fixed a bug where some scenes wouldn't load.
- Added Russian translation (Thanks FarSeer!)
- You can no longer spam the kick button.
- Added a hint for the Store.
- Combine Assassins are now counted in the Combine kill milestone achievements.
- Infinite Ammo now makes the reserve ammo infinite, not the magazine.
- Health/Armor Bonus perks now only give the player 10 max health, rather than relying on the level to increase it.
The following perk changes below ONLY effect the default gamemode. THESE DO NOT AFFECT CLASSIC MODE.
- Infinite Ammo can now only be unlocked if you are Level 15 or above.
- Infinite Aux Power can now only be unlocked if you are Level 10 or above.
- Regenerating Health now can only be unlocked if you are at Level 20 or above.
- Increased Health Regenration Rate now is only unlocked if you are at Level 25 or above.
- Enemies now give much more damage.
- Enemies now take 25% more damage in the NIGHTMARE difficulty level.
- Combine Aces now give slightly more damage than other enemies.
- The Combine Shotgunner now only spawns with the Shotgun.
- Enemies now attack each other in FIREFIGHT RUMBLE. (toggleable)
- ANTLUON ASSAULT: Antlions have a 15 second delay in-between spawns.
Don't worry - New content will be in the next update!