For this new patch I made some foundational changes to give you some more options for using secondary bindings. Instead of you having to use BACK for secondary bindings, you can choose any button to act as a Modifier key to use secondary bindings. Also, I've added another two sets of bindings and modifiers (Alt-1 and Alt-2) so you can get even more functionality onto the Controller if you wish.
The Windows 10 Anniversary update also changed some details in how Secure Desktop works on the login screen, this patch should address that. As well as properly dismissing Screen-Savers.
Finally, some users have reported they don't find the BACK+START controller disable very useful because it disables the controller for all programs. So in settings you'll now be able to enable per-process disable, when you disable CC for a specific process it will remember that and only stay disabled for that process.
Thanks to everyone who sent in feedback. These days the best way to send feedback would be to contact me on twitter at @felizk.
If you need support, have a quick look at the FAQ, the forums or send a mail to the support email.
184.108.40.206 change log:
• The button to press to use secondary bindings can now be rebound.
• There are new binding sets Alt-1 and Alt-2 you can bind modifiers for, just like the secondary bindings.
• You can right click the notification icon and choose to hide it. It will reappear if launch Controller Companion again.
• Fixed a potential crash in Chatpad Driver
• Fixed issues with using CC on login screen with Win10 Anniversary Update
• You can now have Manual Disable be per-process via Settings.
• Sticks can have Secondary, Alt-1 and Alt-2 bindings
Screen-savers can now be dismissed by Controller Companion