Hello everyone! Its been a long 3 weeks for me developing and I must say, I'm sorry it took me extra 4 days, and I'm sorry as well that this update, is 0.28, meaning some of the things is delayed until I manage the bugs.
The new enemy is extremely bugged in the new map, and the new map does not respond well to the enemy as well so it'll take another week+ sadly for the second map.
However, 1 new map is completely done, with a small puzzle, and an a bit interesting level design.
What this update offers is most of the things from the list of the Bridger Update [0.3] but since only one map will be released this week, and the second, that will feature the new enemy is delayed, this update will stand 0.28.
Once again thank you for participating in The Seeker development, it means a lot, and hope you enjoy this update.
- New Map Claren
- Disabled enemies now have timer shown on them
Each time the enemy is disabled, the timer is show on top of the enemy, to make players plan out their strategy even more
- New HighPoly models
- New SSR Effect
- New visual representation when Alarm is triggered
- New texutres and animations to the Energy Regenerator
- Lasers are now constant - no more time changing (They are not randomly turned on and off, rather have a fixed interval at each start of level)
- Buffed Friendly Turret on Berserker Mode
- Decreased generator power consumption at the Berserker Mode
- Added Turret Range indicator when placing Turrets in Berserker Mode
- Added a small "puzzle"
- Shift+R Key to rotate backwards (request)
- Fixed enemy paths, bugging out
- Fixed GI issues with backfacing
- Fixed Camera being able to detect when players disable an enemy
- Removed Energy Generating
- And a lot more