Hello fellow Runers! Today's patch bring a nice, expected feature lots of people were wondering about: Controller Support! The whole game should be playable via a controller without any need for a keyboard. There may be some improvements to make and some issues to resolve, so let us know if you have any comments!
The living room is now a viable place to explore and combine! Hurrah! Our focus this next week will be balancing and stability. Some spells are too good, others not good enough. We hope to remedy that! If you think any spells are too good or not good enough, let us know in the comments or on the forum. Of course, here are the patch notes too.
22.214.171.124 - 09/28/2014
- Controller support has been added! The controller can control all parts of the
game without the need of mouse and keyboard. Controls seemlessly switch between
controller and mouse and keyboard.
- Added an internal spell queue to help cast click slot spells. This has an option
in the options screen for the duration of spell queueing.
- Toggling autofire no longer uses or is dependant on global cooldown
- Added a 2 second pause before you can pick a prize or a trait
- Carapace now uses components correctly
- Fixed Dark Manifestation showing s instead of % for manifest component
- Hover over spell info now works during prize and level panels
- Fixed a case where a boss fight would not end