April 16, 2015 UPDATE:
Small patch for Dying Light has been released, focusing solely on Dying Light Dev Tools and Steam Workshop integration with Dying Light.
Dying Light Developer Tools are finally here! You can go to Steam->Library->Tools right now, download the tools, and start creating and sharing your own Dying Light content. We can’t wait to see what you’ll come up with!
Should you need a helping hand to get started, we prepared a set of video guides to explain the ins and outs of our editor, which you can find here. We also plan to release more in-depth videos in the coming weeks to showcase more advanced capabilities of our tools.
As always, we’re restlessly waiting for your feedback. Our Developer Tools will be regularly expanded with new possibilities and updates, so what you say and what you create do matter to us. If there’s anything particular that you want to see corrected, speak up!
Without further ado, we wish you all never-ending strikes of creativity.
Good Night and Good Luck!
-- Dying Light Dev Team
• BTZ: Incorrect spit notifications fixed
• Weapon duplication bug fixed
• Specific achievements fixed
• Various performance improvements
• Windows/Linux cross play username and chat issues fixed
• Quick travel to players in coop fixed
• BTZ: UV block and Horde skills fixed