Lemme give it to y'all straight, who are on the fence;
- Yes, the game is very much worth it at full price.
- One of the first games in a long while, that has kept me up until 5 A.M. in the morning, because of how lost I get myself into it.
- Doesn't do dumb jump scares, save for a VERY FEW TIMES, and each one counted.
- The game is maybe one of the best zombie based games out there, so long as you do enjoy it with action.
- Parkour in the game is AMAZING. Sometimes I like just playing the game, so I can run
around, across roof tops, and attacking zombies while talking to friends.
- Co-op in story mode. Freaking amazing. No dumb lobby. Just click 'Join game' and bam,
you'll be thrown a few feet away from a friend without them sometimes even noticing you joined!
- Single play and Co-op have a huge impact; co-op feels fun, slightly safer, and adds a lot in the form of friendly rivals! Single player feels way more tense and everything you do counts, making you second guess some choices, for fear or death. Night time in either mode is fun as heck, though four co-op makes it pretty easy.
- Night and Day feel almost like two different modes. In the day, zombies shuffle around, falling off rooftops, being dumb, easy to avoid and kill. Night time? Get those UV Flares ready, and be ready to flee if they catch sight of you.
- Even after beating the story, I keep coming back for more, as it's super fun.
- Took me around 30 hours to do the story, which also included only HALF of the side missions. Still got a little over 50% left to go, and looking forward to it!
TL;DR - Get the game, find friends to play with, enjoy the hell out of one of the few games worth it at full price.