- Fix the last remaining type of unblockable setup, throw-then-hit. Long story short, if a throw whiffs through your jump-start animation the rest of that animation will be invincible to hits as well as throws. Also if that happens unblockable-on-the-way-up grabs (Excellabella, A-Train) will be blockable for up to 8f. Thanks Age.
PLEASE FIND PROBLEMS WITH THIS IF THERE ARE ANY, and report them in the bugs forum on Skullheart. It seems slightly too clean for how effective it is and how little else it changes.
- Parasoul's j.B+LK and j.LK are now really the same to the IPS. Whoooooops, typos. Thanks gllt.
- Extend Painwheel's cr.LK hitbox downward to always OTG without affecting range.
- Painwheel's Lv3 drags them in and ALWAYS does all the hits if it connects with the first one, even if it OTGs or hits them in an odd spot. If you can find a consistent case where it spits them out the wrong way now, please tell me and I can fix that too.
- Fix Fukua's auto-divekick
that would randomly happen. Thanks Natezer for getting me a repro case!
- Fix bugs with Fukua's BFFs super: Shadow no longer hits after Fukua is DHC'd out; shadow doesn't go up with her as she leaps offscreen if DHC'd out; 2nd hit will not connect unless the opponent is in hitstun, so resetting them between hits is useless; if 2nd hit does not connect, Fukua immediately stops being invincible and can't be DHC'd out. These fixes WILL be at Evo, so if you were abusing this junk I suggest you stop. :^)
- Fix bug with Ground Tech option, providing an input for teching should require that the dummy is in hitstun. :^P Thanks MyLifeIsAnRPG.
- Speed up menu loading by caching options text files and localization files in memory, this will likely only help consoles since PCs already do that. But it does help consoles. :^)
- Fix some framerate issues with things like Valentine's Lv3, by not rendering the level when the entire screen is covered by another sprite anyway. How was I not doing this before? Helps consoles tremendously.
- Fix character-art-file loading while on 360 switching characters again, as well as improve menu opening/loading speed. Yeah, this isn't PC related, but it's nice. Provided a new 360 patch to test, just the executable (so menu loading, hiccup when switching chars, framerate fix, that's all cuz no data). Yay?
Today's the day you want to check out the Beta, though. Really.