22 april 2014
Hello, thank you for calling Z's Uncommon Video Game Collectibles and Apothecary Shop.
How many I help you?
A "rare game of fine vintage", you say? One that most people would not have heard of at all. I think I know what you might want, but please, do you have any more information?
With a character who headbutts for 2000 pts?
And another very very large character most people don't see until they've been playing it for months, whose initials are B.B., and who shakes the ground when they land?
That's beginning to sound familiar...yes.
And it is known for having some incredibly difficult bits of single player, including one part most people just can't beat?
Very detailed animation for its time? Memorable music? A variety of crazy over-the-top attacks? A character that turns into a bell? The title is often wrongly written as two words when in fact it is only one word?
Something about "level 3", you mumbled there...yes, there are Level 3s...
...and it has a level with some mean-looking fish?
Well OF COURSE we have
sir or madam! Please come on in to purchase a download code right now!
Hmm...I wonder if they didn't mean Skullgirls...
Big Band is now in the Real Game along with tons of colors, his Story Mode, the Under the Bridge stage, his own art gallery page, and a tutorial!
And that voice...my, I think I need to go have a lie down.
"Buy" him for free, anytime in the next three months. If you don't, you'll have to buy him for real, and goodness knows nobody should have to do that.
Please be considerate of others, don't spoil his story. Especially that one joke I really like. You know, the one about that game the caller wanted.
You know how you felt when you completed it just now before reading this?
Let other people feel that joy in their own way.
- Allow up to 2f of neutral (centered stick) between required directions on 360 motions, should drastically help keyboard and hitbox players execute them. Please tell me if you find any bugs with this.
And they still don't require diagonals:
- Assists snapped to offscreen (by themselves, when the point is not snapped) will be locked out for the snap-lock period instead of the regular 2sec. Was this way before, I broke it with the doublesnap fix.
- Fix big bug with pre-block: landing from an airblock or being in preblock when the enemy was outside preblock distance, would ignore the distance requirement for exiting preblock entirely until they were no longer considered "attacking". Super thanks to blandaid and worldjem for finding this! Tell me if this breaks some other stuff or something.
- Fix Art Gallery bug where the description would flash with the menus off.
- Big Band's death/timeout VOs are no longer cut off by his knee-fall sound effect. This was in the last build, I forget if I mentioned it. Thanks PyroWalrus for being that nitpicky. :^)