User Experience Update
- Window border is always thin, no title bar ever. (You can still quit with Alt-F4 or "Exit Game", if you were used to clicking on the [x] before.)
- You can move the window around by clicking anywhere in it and dragging it.
- Each time the game is started, it automatically makes a backup of the previous savedata in the same folder. The last 5 backups are kept. I have still not figured out what causes savedata to be wiped ;_; but maybe this will allow people to restore from a backup if they realize it is gone. (It's a hack, but it's better than nothing...and if your savedata IS wiped, the backups can possibly help me determine why!)
- Alt-Enter fullscreen/windowed toggling should always put the window in the center of the screen, not the top-left.
- Fix crash when switching resolutions in Windows 8.1.
- Online play is now thin border instead of borderless, and uses a more widely-accepted code path to maintain the window's position when it changes. (It seems not all graphics drivers support querying client window position, which is kinda nuts!) Hopefully this fixes some people's freezing/crashing issues when it switches the window style, plus it's slightly prettier. Tell me in the comments! If there are still issues, I'll keep lookin' at it...
- Disabled Alt-Space in online play just in case some versions of Windows somehow allowed it with a borderless window.