Check this patch out on our forums for some more details and a cool poster!
forum update patch notes
* Several new FTM corp threats
* New multi-corp threat - MEDAMA
* Improved weapon equipping, no more juggling items on the ground
* Improved item management both during and between missions
* Access to storage space between missions
* Friendly agents can be dragged and rescued via the elevator
* Improved prisoner and hostage abilities, they can now peek and use some items
* New mainframe device - Facility Database. Hack it for information
* Improved visual display for melee reaction and pinning
* Added some new events
* Shoot buttons now appear in the in-game UI
* Stunning the detention center captain no longer calls additional guards
* Investigation points are no longer automatically displayed in Normal mode. You must observe the guard to display them.
* Energy Gun now costs an action to fire.
* Piercing Scanner split into two augments, one for melee and one for guns.
* Corporations are now hidden on the map screen in Normal mode.
* Turrets now pierce armor
* You can break firewalls on ghosted drones
* Medgels are now disposable
* Hacked drones have a KO "rebooting" stage after they have been taken over.
* Static in the sound has been fixed
* Enemy targets are now highlighted when using the shoot button
* Run is now toggle-able as long as you have not moved
* EMP Packs II and III now have correct ranges
* Peek and run now display used AP correctly
* Fixed a procedural generation bug that was causing impossible levels (oops)
* Lots of small bug fixes