Playtime and Time/money
I don't seem to have a lot of playtime for this game, but I can assure you that I play this game very often when I'm no longer connected to the internet. My playtime aside you may be wondering "Well what kind of value can I get from this game that looks like a bullet hell kind of game?"A lot.
So first off, the game is endless. That's a big score there, next off is that the game gets harder each time you go through, most of the time getting far too ridiculous by loop 6. So for the most part it lasts a very long time. Recently they've done up the co-op so that it works properly, and while my friends are scrubs and can't handle the game very much I can revive them by picking up health, which makes it playable as a couch co-op game.
I don't know my exact hours on this game, but so far I'd say it has to be in the 40s so 13/40= 0.325/hour+ So for it's value it's really well worth it and still playing itself out.
Exactly what is this game?
Bullet-Hell-rogue-like-top-down-shooter-bit-graphics game with a fair system and an artificial difficulty slide, along with a slew of good unique playable characters, complete with daily challenges/leader boards and Co-op playing.
So now the standard game rating:
- Story: 3/10 You and your mutant buddies have to go find the nuclear throne, on the journey there you become more and more mutated and then you do stuff like shooting things (spoilers) The story is not the very deep kind.
- Gameplay: 10/10 I already explained what type of game this is, but it's both satisfying and has a high skill cap to it. You can play it to perfection and at the same time you could get royally ♥♥♥♥ed over or on the other end gifted by the gods at Vlambeer.
- Presentation: 10/10 Nothing to complain about. At all. the game looks how it should, it plays how it should and it acts how it should. I haven't come across any game breakers be it by immersion or by engine failures. Not only that but its fairly cheap on system use.
- Soundtrack: 10/10 Memorable, lovable soundtrack. I love it. Plain and simple.
- Replayability: 10/10 This is the sort of game that you play when you feel like setting a new record, or when you feel like shooting up a bunch of aliens, or when you have a friend over and you want to show them ur skillzzz All of it is worth playing over again.