Dying Light combines the fun of a zombie apocalypse with decent zombie ai, smooth parkour, and fun multiplayer coop up to 4 players or the ability to play as a zombie, which somehow just works out.
A much more improved version of dead island IN FACT this is what Dead Island should had been.
+ Great graphics fitting of 2015, 60 fps and runs well for the most part
+ Smooth parkour gameplay which is easy to understand and pull off influenced by mirror's edge. ( Like a ghetto version of it but still good)
+ Rpg system that feels balanced with 3 variety of skills that are leveled in different ways. Isn't easy to level
+ Addictive zombie head bashing gameplay using melee weapons (there are guns but rare), kill with traps and a handful of blueprint items
+ Coop play with up to 3 other friends for a good times where this time it actually works out well
+ Zombies in the game levels along with your level, they start off slow and stupid and gradually become powerful and dangerous
+ Dynamic day and night cycle where morning is easy hunts while nightime the zombies gets even more dangerous
+ many gameplay elements such as the weapon color system, modded weapons were brought over from dead island. (The good stuff)
- Fps issues for some people out there which happens to certain hardware or could be a bug (Hopefully this will be fixed with patch and I will just get rid of this line
- Dolphin Pinging for items and for searching for items breaks immersion a bit
- When grabbing quests all players need to be nearby when it should be easy for one to grab quests for everyone.
- Multiplayer hunter mode humans who sit in the safe zone and never comes out to actually play it, getting dropped by people joining a game
- it is hard to be the zombie to invade games or can't find any games, they need to rework this.
- No leaderboards for the multiplay
- Zombie Ai has one super flaw which can only be seen when there are hordes of zombies, Not all zombies will be distracted or pay attention to the player but rather it grabs them randomly to attack while the rest ignores.
+- Story starts great then goes off slow but gradually gets better, many sidequest to do.
+- - Sidequests are a bit tedious after a while but overall has a nice lore to them
Video review http://youtu.be/RjRFL1mVWzs?list=UUXGd7RegfStA25hUftOyVfw