Lire la suite
10 mars 2014
We’re nearing official beta stage and to celebrate this, we’re offering Starpoint Gemini 2 at a 33% discount. This package also contains the original Starpoint Gemini 1 PC game completely for free! This special offer will be available exclusively through Steam until Monday, 17th when we’ll officially cross into beta stage of SG2 development.
A few quick, but important notes on the upcoming beta:
- Upon entering beta, purchasing Starpoint Gemini 2 package will no longer come with a bundled Starpoint Gemini 1. All those of you who purchase SG2 until then will get SG1 for free and keep it of course, but after that point, SG1 is going out of the package.
- Entering beta stage will also mean a slight increase in price.
- Entering beta DOES NOT mean we’re done with implementing features, but it does however mean we’ll have to stop introducing new features to the to-do list. We’ll focus on implementing and finishing up the items on the list, balancing and bug-fixing to make the game as polished as possible and ready on final release. The remaining suggested features will definitely remain on our wish-list for possible future addition.
The entire LGM team is immensely grateful to the community for providing awesome support and feedback during this alpha stage of Early Access and would like to thank each and every player for helping us in developing Starpoint Gemini 2. A lot of work has been done, but a lot yet remains. We promise to continue our work on the game up until final release and beyond.
Safe travels captains!
Lire la suite
27 février 2014
v0.6011, February 27, 2014
Update v0.6011 going live! We've got several new things for you today among which is the Skill & Perk respec panel on stations and planets so you can change your skill modifiers and chosen perks. The visual upgrade this time goes for anomalies. You can check them out in-game.
Another bit of news for today's update is the Hero contest!
You can submit your imagination's creations into the contest through our webpage http://www.starpointgemini.com .Just click on the Contest banner on the right ;). The top five characters with the most votes at the end of the contest will get their character recreated in-game
, their esteemed name in the credits
section AND a complimentary Starpoint Gemini 2 Steam key
you can give to your friend or keep for yourself!
The next update is planned to finally bring character class choice
and improved mission object markers
to make them easier to distinguish from "standard" game objects and to quickly show what you should do with/to the object.
LIST OF CHANGES
- FIXED: Several glitches in the station/planet interface
- FIXED: Several errors in the game text files
- ADDED: All ships now have their own derelict model, with upgraded visuals as well
- ADDED: Local region security now does random security checks to see if a ship is carrying illegal goods and will request the contraband to be jettisoned
- ADDED: Skill & Perk respec panel to stations and planets so players can re-acquire their used skill and perk points and redistribute them differently (for a price!)
- ADDED: Several confirmation panels on station/planet interface to clarify certain situations (Purchase ship, Purchase to garage, Sell ship from garage)
- ADDED: Several hints
- UPDATED: Boarding mechanics now includes random micro-events that can change the course of on-ship battles
- UPDATED: Derelicts now appear more frequently after a ship is destroyed
- UPDATED: Anomalies have received a substantial upgrade
- Several anomalies changed visually
- Almost all anomalies now come with thir on-screen effect to show when you're inside the anomaly's effect radius (the on-screen effect will be further refined and upgraded)
- Almost all anomalies now come with their proper gameplay effect (Displacement and Hyper-resonance are NOT yet fully implemented!)
- Randomly appearing anomalies have double effect radius
- UPDATED: Science Freelance missions now utilize all implemented anomalies. More dangerous anomalies yield greater Credit rewards
- UPDATED: Increased Freelance mission Credit rewards
- UPDATED: Planetary landing fee reduced to 10% if planet is the destination of a Taxi Freelance mission
- UPDATED: Modified Experience gain for destroying ships
- UPDATED: Increased Shield recharge rate