Publisert: 11. februar
The second part of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series: "Clear Sky"
The prehistory of "Shadow of Chernobyl"...You are playing the mercenary "Scar" (german: Narbe). Once you were outside when a big anomaly explosion happens, you survived in a mysterious way, you were found by the leader of the Clear Sky faction Lebedew. He declared you, why the anomalies have to stop (else you would also die, so you have no choice).
You find out that, a guy named Strelok made it behind the "brain smelter" - this is the reason, why those anomalies happen.
I have to stop now, I don't want to spoil you :-)
You are going through known areas like: the red forest, the dump and the Kordon. You also see other and new places like: the hospital, the swamp and the city Limansk.
++ it's still a S.T.A.L.K.E.R. game
++ you can drink also here vodka
++ map design is beautiful and huge
++ fast travel!! (but it costs)
++ not a bit less in atmosphere
+ the sounds are ok (better in the first part)
+ improved graphics
+ the night... is dark. Not like in the first part
+ more weapons (...don't say that they are better)
+ really challenging sometimes (also on normal)
+ you can fight for your faction and have to defend your facilities against your enemies and even mutantsbut, I have to say...
- these defending tasks get really irritating and boring
- the KI has sometimes the IQ of a toast... a wet toast
- loads of bugs, so make more than 2 save games
- the story is a little bit... incomprehensible
- "only" one end. First part had 7 endings.
- the end...I don't know...I don't like it, I'm honest, but I can't say if it is parallel to the story of "Shadow of Chernobyl" or is it the prehistory? Because the end sequence (of Clear Sky) could be the beginning of the start sequence of SoC... nevermind
"Clear Sky" is a worthy successor of "Shadow of Chernobyl" - but, the negatives aspects like the end, the bugs or the comparison to the first part...
makes me to give "Clear Sky" only 7/10
. But it is still a good and nice game! :-)