Alright, this has been a wild ride and I haven't even managed to get to the ending yet but here we go.
A brilliantly twisted story of survival through and through, you will play as one of five people unfortunate enough to have been handpicked as a devilish child of an AI's playthings. Seriously, you'll love to hate (HATE!) this ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. After 109 years of endless torture, these five humans are about to bring the Big Bad Baby to its knees. Succeed, and they may have a chance to return to the world outside AM's eternal straitjacket. Fail, and suffer a fate worse than any they've endured.
Basically, IHNMAIMS will mess you up. It will give your brain a swirly and laugh about it.
- Classic point and click adventure format for nostalgia boners
- 10/10 storytelling and characters.
- Grotesquely beautiful landscape.
- This is not a game for the faint of heart and covers a lot of sensitive topics. If you are potentially triggered by ♥♥♥♥, abuse, torture, holocaust/Nazi themes, cannibalism, animal cruelty, and general nastiness, either reconsider your purchase or brace for impact.
- Almost impossible to beat without a walkthrough. Luckily, they are available just a shift-tab away.
- Bugs. Bugs everywhere.
Overall, I give it a 9/10. Give it a go if you feel you're up to it. It's definitely considered a classic for a reason.
"He withdrew, muttering to hell with you. And added, brightly, but then you're there, aren't you."