I'm sure most of you have noticed a mildly infuriating bug related to right-clicking parts after yesterday's patch... So did we. It was fortunately a simple fix, and we've got a hotfix patch available now.
Here's the changelog:
============================ First Contract (v0.24.2)
* Fixed a critical issue which prevented opening the right-click menus for several parts.
As always, the latest version is available on the download page at the KSPStore
, or an automatic update will be headed your way if you're on Steam.
We've just released a small revision patch for KSP, version 0.24.1.
This patch contains several small and some not-so-small fixes, tweaks and minor improvements, as well as a few things that were requested by mod-makers.
Here's the complete changelog:
===================== First Contract (v0.24.1)
Bug Fixes and Tweaks:
* Fixed a relatively serious issue with module loading which could result in missing modules if loading old craft.
* O-10 Maneuvering engine scaling was off. Engine rescaled to proper size (smaller).
* Fixed an issue with propellant-defined resource flow modes which prevented some configurations of Vernier engines from working correctly.
* Fixed an issue with some decoupler modules failing to apply ejection forces when activated.
* Fixed missing FX components on root parts after resuming a saved game or reverting.
* Fixed a potential issue with the internal maths in ModuleRCS, which could result in odd RCS response from center-aligned or stack-mounted RCS modules.
* Fixed an issue with the App Toolbar where mod apps wouldn't display/hide properly at the VAB.
* Fixed an issue with custom staging icons and switching vessels.
* Fixed an issue where the Messages Dialog in the VAB would drift out of place when discarding many messages.
* Fixed a bug in Rescue Kerbal contracts, where rescue by means of external seats or claws wouldn't complete the contract.
* Fixed a save-related bug which made the Orbiting 101 tutorial impossible to complete.
* Fixed vessels not leaving 'pre-launch' condition during take-off roll.
* Fixed a very annoying and potentially destructive bug where approaching another vessel could mess up your control state.
* Tweaked costs for several spaceplane and aerodynamic parts:
- Advanced Canard: 900 -> 800
- Standard Canard: 1500 -> 720
- Delta Wing: 500 -> 680
- Swept Wing: 500 -> 620
- Wing Connector: 500 -> 560
- R8 Winglet: 500 -> 640
- Structural Wing: 500 -> 540
- Aerodynamic Nose Cone: 680 -> 240
- C7 NCS Nose Cone: 680 -> 320
- Rocket Nose Cone (large): 1000 -> 450
- Standard NC (small): 680 -> 180
* Added IPartCostModifier interface, to allow part modules to tweak a part's cost.
As always, you'll find the new patch over at the KSP Store
in zip or installer formats, or if you're on Steam, you should be auto-updated shortly (assuming you haven't turned off automatic updates, in which case you probably know what you're doing).