10 Desember 2013
Just a heads up to let you know that we’ve pushed back the release of the Caesar in Gaul Campaign Pack slightly to Tuesday 17th December in order to give us a bit more time to squeeze in some additions to the accompanying patch. The good news is that the extra changes we’re squeezing in will have a knock-on benefit to the main game, so even if you don’t purchase the DLC you’ll still see improvements.
Patch 8 will be hitting at the same time as the Caesar in Gaul DLC and as well as activating the DLC will bring with it some improvements, including:
• Technical and performance issue updates including crash fixes.
• New culture system – culture no longer works on 100%-0%, instead aiming to achieve an equilibrium between the cultures present in a province, relative to their respective culture points.
• Additional AI fixes.
• The Post-battle loading screens for Custom/ Multiplayer battles are now interactive, after load so the player can see kills/losses of other armies in battle.
As Caesar in Gaul has moved back slightly, the patch after it is going to go into Public Beta quite soon. We plan to put Patch 8.1 into open beta 48 hours after launch of Caesar in Gaul, which will bring additional improvements to the main game, including:
• Improvements to siege artillery using flaming projectiles appropriately (when attacking walls and towers).
• Additional fixes to AI and pathfinding.
• Fixes to issues with AI’s interaction with walls in siege battles, enabling a more effective use of siege towers and ladders.
22 Oktober 2013
We have another piece of good news for you, the Nomadic Tribes Culture Pack is available now for download – and to thank our loyal fans for their continued support, if you grab your copy before the 29th Oct, it will be yours to own forever for FREE (normal cost £5.99/$7.99/€7.49).
You can grab your copy here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/258270
And check out this awesome trailer showing off the Nomadic Tribes right here:
The Nomadic Tribes favour cavalry, exclusively in some cases, providing for swift hit and run and massed shattering charge tactics on the battlefield. The three playable factions come with new buildings and building chains, technology tree, campaign objectives and new units both unique and for general mercenary use
For more information please visit: