In the distant future, the X universe faces a period of profound and irrevocable change. While the universe stumbles towards an uncertain future, countless adventures await as new enemies rise in search of power.
观看所有 2 段宣传片
购买 X Rebirth Collector's Edition Upgrade
Just a small update for you today. We've applied a small hotfix to version 1.25 with the following:
• Improved stability of cutscene playback while on a platform.
• Fixed stuck drone production on URV Forge.
• Added French localisation for texts that were new in 1.25.
• Improved font for Russian localisation.
This week we have several new things for you. Our 1.25 update introduces a couple of important new features. We also have a video explaining some of the things we've added recently to X Rebirth and a news update telling you more about our plans for the next few months.
Patch 1.25 Release Notes
• New Feature: Player-owned ships and stations can now be renamed.
• New Feature: Smalltalk reward allowing you to receive trade offer updates for a station remotely.
• Added logbook entries for refuelling, trade and building.
• Added call from manager when a station is low on credits.
• Added ship name when player gets a call requiring a response from a player owned ship.
• Fixed a cause of occasional crashes when loading savegame.
• Fixed a cause of occasional crashes during large battles.
• Fixed several other causes of occasional crashes.
• Fixed another cause of the game hanging after Alt-Tab.
• Added prices for small ships so that these can now be sold.
• Cargo value is now taken into account when selling a ship; you get roughly half it's value.
• Fixed price calculations for intermediate wares.
• Fixed two causes of disappearing ships and one of ships ending up in strange places.
• Fixed certain station elements being rotated incorrectly after loading a savegame.
• Fixed problem with random station elements being built and preventing further building.
• Fixed problem with small ships preventing building.
• Fixed problem with drones not being able to dock at certain mining ships.
• Fixed incorrect container amount being dropped from cargo drones.
• Fixed another issue with cargo collection.
• Fixed buy offers for more wares than can be stored.
• Fixed player being able to start multiple boarding operations on the same ship.
• Fixed abort button for boarding operations.
• Fixed info and comm options for externally docked ships.
• Fixed issue with operational range settings resulting in ships looking for trades in the wrong places.
• Improved station-owned mining ship AI to prevent station from filling with more resources than it wants.
• Improved shooting logic for NPC ships (more improvements to come).
• Fixed a problem resulting in inactive patrol ships.
• Fixed a problem with NPC beam weapons not firing correctly.
• Fixed tag darts occasionally tagging something other than their intended target.
• Added inter-system traders to DeVries.
• Fixed station scan mode remaining active when it shouldn't.
• Fixed rare case resulting in missing info points and dock icons.
• Fixed subordinate count in orders menu.
• Fixed incorrect trade status in ship menu.
• Fixed "+" button not working in map menu under certain circumstances.
• Fixed sold ships and collected drones being displayed as destroyed in the logbook.
• Added missing descriptions for systems to encyclopedia.
• Improved rewards after successful smalltalk on platforms, including trade subscriptions.
• Improved dialog structure to find people on platforms.
• Fixed missing architect on plot builder ship.
• Fixed player being sent to a hostile NPC when asking for directions.
• Fixed ships not in player squad requesting player input when out of fuel.
• Fixed visual flicker when returning to the cockpit from a platform.
• Fixed location of visor/glasses on certain NPCs.
• Fixed missing physics data when loading a savegame.
• Added graphics settings for SSAO, Glow and Distortion.
• Fixed incorrect display of certain options in graphics menu.
• Fixed incorrect resolutions when changing displays in borderless mode.
• Improved stability of job system and patch code with modified games.
• Added support for catalog files in mods.
• Added Korean localisation (text only).
• Added Spanish localisation (text only, incomplete but included to enable feedback to translators).
• Further optimisations resulting in small performance improvements, particularly on lower-end graphics hardware.
This Collector's Edition of X Rebirth includes the following items:
- Soundtrack Volume 1 (MP3)
- Exclusive: Soundtrack Volume 2 (MP3)
- Optional download: X - The Space Opera - Per Musica ad Albion (Video)
- Bonus download with artworks and X encyclopedia
The bonus content will be placed in your X Rebirth installation folder:
...Steam\SteamApps\common\X Rebirth\Bonus Content
In the distant future, the X universe faces a period of profound and irrevocable change. While the universe stumbles towards an uncertain future, countless adventures await as new enemies rise in search of power. Enter a young adventurer and his unlikely female ally traveling in an old, battered ship with a glorious past - two people alone against the galaxy, playing a key part in the events to come. The fate of the universe rests in the hands of the player...
X Rebirth represents a spectacular new beginning for the X series, offering loyal fans and newcomers alike a vast, vivid and extremely detailed universe to explore throughout the game. Varied gameplay elements such as action-packed space combat, detailed trading mechanics and high-speed space exploration with fast travel allow players to experience a truly unique space saga that will keep them hooked for dozens of hours. X Rebirth features a whole new user experience - it is easier than ever to start with, and remains as deep as fans expect it.
TRADE! A fully simulated economy that means your actions really do matter. Travel the space highways to ﬁnd proﬁt in gigantic space cities, swarming with ships and drones.
++ Every ship you see has a task. Stop a freighter from reaching its destination and its cargo will be stopped too, causing prices to rise. ++
FIGHT! From small scale skirmishes to epic ﬂeet encounters, battles in the X Universe know no limits. Choose to ﬁght for the military, work for the police or be a lawless pirate, or if you prefer just ﬁght when you need to defend yourself - it's up to you.
++ Take the action right into massive structures. Target turrets and shield generators to weaken your enemy, damage engines and jump drives to prevent their ships from escaping, or stop their factories producing to cripple their economy. ++
BUILD! Create your own empire! From trading stations to large factories, farms to hightech military complexes, everything can belong to you. Build for trade and proﬁt or to strengthen your military presence and dominate your enemies.
++ Extend and upgrade your stations to make them operate more efﬁciently, with every element visible in glorious animated detail. Harvest your own resources to keep your empire running smoothly. ++
THINK! A rich, detailed history and a deep complex plot await you, but you are free to decide when and where to take part. Explore the universe at your own pace - choose your own path and create your own destiny.
++ Get up-close and personal with aliens and humans alike. Land on stations, meet people, then accept missions from them or hire them as crew members for your ships. ++
TRADE, FIGHT, BUILD, THINK... in the X Universe - the biggest sandbox this side of the galaxy.
- OS: Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit), Vista SP2 (64-bit), XP SP2 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel i-Series at 2GHz or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GT400 series with 512MB RAM or better, ATI 4870HD with 512MB RAM or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel i5 (Quad) or i7 at 2.5GHz or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GT500 series with 1GB RAM or better, ATI 5870HD with 1GB RAM or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 12 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card
This game got too many bugs. When it first released, I cannot play through the game due to the massive bugs. All kinds of crash. Some times not able to save games, lost save files. Frame rate went weird sometimes. I don't know if I am going to play it again or not. From what I heard, they always fix the problems. But I have already wasted so much time on this game, and I have no idea when will they fix all the problems. Not recommanded.
这款游戏的bug实在是太多了，各种奔溃。跟本就不可能打通这个有戏。有时候连保存的文档都会丢失， 或者干脆在保存的时候奔溃了=。 =我感觉我是没耐心等他们修复所有问题了。没做好的游戏就不要放出来，打击人家兴趣。本来好期待的，落差实在是太大了。