The Witcher Saga begins here for "Geralt of Rivia",
* One of the Best Stories told in a RPG, it's not just the Main Campaign even all the Side Mission adds lot of depth.
* The In-Game Choices & Path you choose defines how the story & gameplay unfolds, I loved it.
* Sound & Music are Awesome, so does the dialogues which were very nicely done.
* Atmospere & Graphics are good nothing ground breaking though for game released on 2008 using Aurora Engine.
* Such a Dynamic Combat System, It's Joy Ride to Play on Hard Mode that’s where you start using lot of "Alchemy"
* Many People didn't like the control system, even i find it very wonky at the beginning but once you familiarize them it's a cake walk.
Four years back I've finished this Game twice with "Sco'iatel Path" & "Order's Path" each in a Non-Steam Version and now this time around In Steam Version - I’ve done it right and completed the game with "Neutral Path" which is the True Witcher's Path.
****A Definitely Must Play RPG for the Fans of the Genre.""""