I like it.
The bad things:
- It is very short. 1 Game is done in about 4 hours.
- It was released with a lot plot stopping bugs.
- For the short play time the prices is too high
- Although the freedom how you do things is very high the plot itself is still rather a linear one.
The good things:
- They are serious on fixing the bugs and in the right priority fast and are present in the steam forum. I recomment to wait till the first patch is out which should happen this or the next week.
- Unique interactive world and Game concept. Dialogs that give you high degree freedom and great voice acting.
- NPC Characters that have a character and behave and speak according to their character.
- Game can be replayed and you still discover a lot new things you missed the first time. Especialyl if you do things different every time.
- They created a whole world with a lot information you unfortunatly mostly miss in your gameplay but can be read up as metagame (stickys in this forums..the game forum and even in the game files.)
One importand thing to know is that this game is only Part1 of a triology. Unfortunatly Part2 and 3 first have to be developed which means you will have to wait 1 to 3 years till you can play those other parts...and they cost extra. :(