17 de Julio
Get Killed By Bots!
Now you can test your mettle and see how long you can last against our early AI on a singleplayer test map. Please follow these instructions to try out Get Killed By Bots!
1. Run Steam.
2. Go to the Get Killed By Bots folder, which would be here by default in Win 8: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Interstellar Marines\Bonus\Get Killed By Bots
3. Double click on interstellarmarines.exe.
4. When the game loads, hit ESC.
5. Click on the Get Killed By Bots! button in the main menu.
6. Have fun!
Please note, Get Killed By Bots!
is currently Windows only. We will look at releasing Mac and Linux versions at the start of August.
Claim Your Spearhead Profile on our Website
It is now possible to connect your Steam and http://www.InterstellarMarines.com accounts together. This means our Steam Spearheads can now claim their unique Spearhead profile on our website as well as access the Briefing Room, and regular version owners will have the Frontliner status and avatar.
To connect your accounts together, please do the following:
1. Login to Steam and to InterstellarMarines.com.
2. Go to http://www.interstellarmarines.com/accounts/profile/
3. Click on the Green sign-in through Steam on the lower right (it may take up to 60 seconds to get a response).
4. Confirm your information.
To edit your profile, please go to: http://www.interstellarmarines.com/accounts/profile/edit/
The Briefing Room is out of date as we have not used it since the Steam launch - it was not fair to have info our Steam Spearheads could not access. We'll start using this in the next month or two to provide unique information to our Spearheads.
FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME,
Your team at Zero Point Software