STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development. Learn more
Teaser: Alpha EXPERIMENTAL 5.1
Hi Galactic Survivalists,
We released the first version of Alpha 5.1 on the EXPERIMENTAL Branch. We added some cool features to the game: Reload animations, turret drills for CV (mining in space), more Voxel asteroids in space, new loot distribution, new awesome flares, new water shader, new muzzle effects for handheld weapons, many visual improvements, balancing changes and other gameplay changes and MANY bug fixes.
For the full list of features, check out the complete changelog on the forum: http://empyriononline.com/threads/alpha-experimental-5-1.9037/
Switch over to the EXP branch and try them out!
We need your help in tracking down the remaining bugs. Please report bugs over here: http://empyriononline.com/threads/bug-reports-alpha-experimental-5-1.9036
Thank you in advance for your help.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALPHA 5.1 IS NOT YET RELEASED ON PUBLIC BRANCH
P.S. How to switch to Experimental version: http://empyriononline.com/threads/new-experimental-branch-on-steam.6371/
UPDATE: Alpha 5.0.4 (Build 797)
- Added more debug outputs to track some bugs for Alpha 5.1 release
UPDATE: Server hotfix released: Alpha 5.0.4 (Build 796)
- Fixed problem that players obtain duplicate IDs in certain circumstances
We recommend updating your server to Build 796 if you experience the following problems:
- Players see each other twice
- Player cannot access their structures anymore
Both issues are caused by players obtaining duplicate IDs in certain circumstances
Hi Galactic Survivalists,
We just released another hotfix for Alpha 5.0 which fixes a major exploit (container content duplication) and several other bugs.
Changelog: Alpha 5.0.4 (Build 795)
- Changed underlying network communication
- Fixed: Duplication exploit with container content
- Fixed: Problem that changes of colors in Player Menu did not affect the in-game player avatar
- Fixed: Problem that homing rockets did not shoot at crosshair
- Fixed: "Sequence number mismatch" error by using improved networking
- Fixed: Exception in Resume Game menu
- Fixed: Problem that requesting client logs by server host did not work
- Fixed: Several internal exceptions reported on support email
Here are another two teaser screenshots that show some more goodies that are waiting for you in the upcoming Alpha 5.1. Have a guess what these features are...:)
Alpha 5.1 will hit the Experimental branch in a couple of days. Keep your eyes open to check it out.
Empyrion Dev Team
“Empyrion - Galactic Survival is quickly making me forget those No Man's Sky blues.”
“This terrifying episode on my first night set the tone for my time in the game...a very fine survival game.”
Rock, Paper, Shotgun
“Steam-style survival with traces of No Man’s Sky? Interesting!”
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.