Bu Oyun Hakkında
It's been a few years since the zombpocalypse turned the world's cities into graveyards and sent the few survivors into hiding. Now you must gather them up and restore civilization to a ruined city, one building at a time.
is a strategy sim game with a good helping of narrative and dark humor. It's a thoughtful game that'll make you fond of your survivors before you send them to their deaths for the greater good. As you expand your fort to new buildings, you'll decide between farms or fortifications, housing or hospitals, and make tough decisions to fend off raiders, illness, starvation, and madness. And the dead are still out there wandering the streets, hungrier than ever.
Gangs of Deadsville is the third of my Rebuild series, and the first one available on Steam. It's a totally new, much bigger game than the first two. In many ways Rebuild 1 & 2 (mobile) were prototypes for this game.
Features in the game now
- 4X style strategy and city (re)building
- Endless replayability with randomized cities and events
- Survivors with individual personalities, skills, perks, and stories
- Rival NPC forts with their own agendas, friendly or otherwise
- Interactive zombie and faction attacks
- Play in either real-time or turn-based and swap on the fly
- Half a book's worth of text events (the other half coming soon)
- Strategic fort defense (interactive attacks coming soon)
- 5 skills: defense, leadership, scavenging, building, engineering
- 20 survivor jobs: scavenge for food, kill zombies, farm, fish, trade, bartend...
- 35 node research tree
- 50 building types with unique uses and/or scavengeable resources
- 50 survivor traits: Melee Training, Green Thumb, Light Sleeper...
- 60 types of equipment (though they all look like crowbars right now...)
Coming soon in regular monthly updates
- Campaign Mode, a progressive journey through a dozen cities of increasing size and difficulty
- Hundreds of new random events (many already written, I just need to hook them up!)
- Longer multi-event plotlines for each faction
- New zombie types and smarter, more dangerous faction raiders
- Survivor relationships & children
- Hundreds of new survivor faces and mix & match outfits
- Equipment that actually looks like what it says it is
- A proper ending to the game, and some other secret ways to win
- Making Impossible actually impossible... or at least harder
- Balancing and tweaking of every aspect of the game based on YOUR feedback!
Bonus features in the Deluxe Survivalist Edition
- Desktop version of Rebuild 1 (previously only available in browsers)
- Desktop version of Rebuild 2 (including "seasons" mobile content)
- 5 bonus professions for your main leader
- COMING SOON: 5 corresponding unique items
- COMING SOON: PDF artbook delivered when game is complete