2015년 4월 17일
On April 19th Eador. Masters of the Broken World will be having its two-year anniversary.
This time around we'll be celebrating the birthday in a more modest manner, so first of all we'd really like to take this opportunity to give thanks from our team to all the fans one more time.
Huge thanks to everyone who stayed and put up with us during these two years, kept following the game and still looks forward to something more and new. Eador is the first big and thus very complicated project for us. That's why it was so vital to have the luxury of your feedback, suggestions and, last but not least, your support for such an important first step. For all of this we're very grateful.
We hope that we'll be able to fuel your enthusiasm with some announcements in the near future. For now though, we can at least promise a new update for the game coming next week (UPDATE: it's taking a bit longer, but it's still coming soon!).
By the way, on this occasion Eador. MotBW, Eador. Genesis and Allied Forces DLC will be available with a nice 85% discount on Steam till Sunday. We think it's a great opportunity to try a pretty good strategy game for those who've yet to come around to it.
2015년 3월 10일
Update 1.5.2 has left the beta and it's now available for everyone.
- Visual informing for province sieges caused by neutral units.
- Karma status is now displayed in statistics on the astral map.
- Guards HP is now showed in a province’s tooltip.
- Hero’s HP is now shown in his tooltip on the strategic map.
- Added French language.
- Corruption not working correctly.
- Some of the events not having further resolution after winning or losing in battles.
- Game crash caused by events that had neutral units attacking garrisons in provinces.
- Centaur’s “Battlecry” skill not increasing speed of units correctly.
- Bugs in rituals targeted against guards in provinces.
- Army of a hero, that was to about to be resurrected, didn’t require any upkeep.
- Unclear definitions of ‘Walls’ and ‘Fortifications’ in the province’s tooltip.
- Catapult didn’t always hit its targets in a radius when using fire projectiles.
- “Treant’s Acorn” event.
- Brewery not increasing morale of units in garrison.
- Incorrect tooltip on the button used for leaving the “Advanced” building mode.
- “Inspiration” spell’s incorrect effect.
- “OK” button in the “Change weapons” screen led to spending action points without choosing a new weapon.
- AI not attacking heroes in neutral provinces.
- Bug that caused showing incorrect text instead of the enemy army’s composition.
- Dead hero could prevent getting quests from the crystal in some cases.
- Bug in the “Ambush” event.