Beat Hazard, A music game with similar gameplay to that of the classic Space Invaders but with a custom soundtrack. That's right you can use your own music in your library to play and it's a whole different experience for each song you have.
- Classic shoot em up powered by your own music
- Excellent replay value in terms of different enemies and bosses in
- Many different ship types introduced in a DLC pack which alter how the game is played
- A number of difficulty levels which determine how many enemies appear
- Diverse gamemodes such as boss rush and survival (can you survive a whole album)
- Many flashing colours in this game so be careful if you're epileptic
- Multiplayer can be empty at times unless you have friends who play this game often
Certainly one of the more fun games I've been able to try out and even though I don't play it as often myself anymore I would totally recommend it to others who love music games.