“Screencheat is the Mario Kart of first person shooters and I absolutely mean that as a compliment”
“Easy going in tone but frantic and stressful by nature, Screencheat seizes on a single novel idea and builds an enjoyable couch shooter around it.”
7.8 – PC Gamer
Informace o hře
Screencheat is a first-person shooter that throws conventional split-screen multiplayer rules out the window and actively encourages players to look at their opponent’s screen. As your enemies are invisible on your screen, it’s impossible to find out where they are on the map without taking a not-so-sneaky peek at their screen. We say not-so-sneaky because in the world of Screencheat, it’s not really cheating!
• Nine unique weapons – You won’t find any iron sights here, just weapons of chaos like the Blunderbuss, grenade launcher and the Chefolet pulse cannon.
• Eight colourful maps – Each map in Screencheat has been handcrafted to feature distinctive areas and landmarks to help you hunt down your opponents.
• Eight game modes PLUS game mode customisation – Take well known modes, add in a healthy serve of crazy and you've got yourself a ton of fun.
• Four player split-screen local multiplayer, or four player split-screen online multiplayer
• Controller support
• Steam achievements + Trading Cards
• May or may not be Lance Armstrong’s favourite game