Genre: Interactive Fiction
Summary: Explore a 3D diorama of the tale of Salome from the New Testament.
- The scene in the cistern is oozing with atmosphere.
- There is little instruction regarding the mechanic (orb gathering) that advances the plot, which itself is obtrusive and unintuitive.
- The 3D models are average.
- As the summary suggests, you do little but manipulate the camera to look at stuff. This isn't a game, so make sure you're informed before buying it.
- Biblical quotes that pop-up are less meaningful unless you are familiar with the tale of Salome (or religious).
- The motion-captured dance in the epilogue is rather generic. Some people may like it but I've seen too many similar high school performances to be impressed.