Daha fazlasını oku
We have released a new update for Stronghold Crusader 2
, introducing various balancing changes and a number of hotfixes aimed squarely at addressing player-reported issues:
- Wood Camp footprint reduced to 2x3 tiles.
- Wood Camp cost reduced to 10 wood.
- Updated starting troops for all AI Lords.
- Updated all AI Lords' castles.
- AI Lords will now randomly select their castle size and rotation when starting Custom Skirmish or Multiplayer games.
- AI Lords will now try to build the largest castle size possible within the available free space in Custom Skirmish and Multiplayer games.
- Skirmish Trail missions rebalanced to curb rushing the AI Lords:
- Breath of the Infidel - Pit of Despair
- Desert Heat - Isolation
- Way of the Warrior - Lord of The Desert, The Two Brothers and Hope Springs
- A Trail of Tears - Mighty River, Predator and Sands of Time
- Hell's Teeth - The Peninsula and To The Summit
- Fixed - Slowdown caused by no trees or wood being available on the map for Woodcutters.
- Fixed - Players receiving a popularity bonus for multiple food types when rations are set to 0.
- Fixed players’ estates being changed on the mini-map when they were added or removed from a team.
- Fixed - Players that aren’t in a team in Skirmish and Multiplayer games not being kicked out on game start.
- Fixed - Multiplayer game lobby not showing correct values for clients when they first join the game.
- Fixed - Greatest Lord screen being available in non-skirmish missions.
- Fixed – Issues with Ranger's animation and props.
- Fixed - Exploit where placing a free wood camp would refund half the cost in wood.
- Fixed - Village estates colour issues in the Map Editor.
- Fixed – Various crashes.
- Added support for changing available keyboard layouts using ALT+SHIFT.
- The above version number should now appear at the bottom of the main Crusader 2 title screen. If the version numbers do not match up please exit the game and restart your Steam client, until you force the new update to download.
As a small independent team of developers we really appreciate players taking the time to report bugs and even submit saved games, which is a huge help to us. Going the extra mile like this means we spend less time recreating bugs and more time fixing and testing them. If you are experiencing an issue not listed in the fixes above the fastest way to get a fix is by letting us know. Please do so by submitting a support ticket - Support Site
Daha fazlasını oku
At the end of week one we decided to tally up all gameplay stats, revealing the most interesting figures in the snazzy infographic below. Take a look at your first week of gameplay, which outlines important information such as the number of diseased animals thrown, longest multiplayer game and the total number of castles destroyed:
Stronghold Crusader 2 Infographic
We also feel this is a good time to discuss our current update plan for the months ahead. As we have said before Stronghold Crusader 2
is a hugely important game for us and a title we plan to support with lots of new content. Over the coming weeks and months we will be releasing various updates for the game, focussing at first on bug fixes and fine tuning game balance. Following on from that we have a number of exciting feature updates and DLC planned:
- Eight additional AI characters
- New maps for various game modes
- Classic Crusader 1 maps
- Steam Workshop Supprt
- Player requested features such as Strongwall
has a long life ahead of it!