I have played this game quite a lot, and finally got to the point, where it didnt interest me any more.
There are quite some reasons for this developement:
1) The forum community is ridiculously biased. Every time anybody dares to write any form, seriously ANY form of critics or suggestion to change anything, an angry mob appears to unload a lot of aggression on the poster, who "obviously" is an complete idiot and has no idea what he’s talking about.
I've rarely met such an aggressive and die-hard fan community in my entire life.
2) There’s quite some luck involved, and drawing bad can easily lose you the game, without any chance of success.
3) Personally, i felt that this game lacks serious depths. There are little options and very simple game mechanics.
4) The F2P model is one of the worse ones. Free players cannot get gold (the premium currency) and there is a maximum of three rewards per day.
After that, every following game you play is just for fun.
5) There is no ranking and no ladder. Therefore, i got to the point very quickly, where i just played my three games per day, got my rewards and logged out.
Solforge still isn’t a bad game, but just not worth time and especially: money...
Therefore, i cannot recommend this game to anybody
Verfasst: 15 Februar 2014