Sadly i have to write a bad review about this game, since has far to many bugs/mistakes.
+ Design and details are ok
+ Tutorial helped me enough to get into the game in ~20 Minutes
+ the ticket-zone system is cool
+ the animation of the connections is helpfull
- it is FAR to slow.. in an infrastructure game i want to spend one-game-week in like 1 Minute, and not 2 Minutes for each day. -> you spend 95% of the time to get some income so you can build more
- the underground building is horrible or the tutorial fails to explain it
- the trains dont give a #### on the shedules, they just drive without any logic.
- the 'line overview' says that one circle takes ~ 21 minutes, when you follow one train you gonna see that it actually takes 3 hours+ (prolly cause the movement is bugged)
- the time / movement relation is really bad. A tram needs 5 game-minutes to drop off 10 persons at stops and it takes 2 game-minutes to pass a distance of ~100meters.
- one train broke in the middle of its rout and didnt get fixxed somehow, so after a while half the city was stuck, because it blocked the road. -> had to fix it by switching the whole line off, so all trains disappear
- the income system seems to be bugged, i had a total + of like 5000 and still my cash went down constantly, even tho i didnt buy anything.. after a while it fixed itself tho.
- a quest asks me to cover more than 14% of the city with my transports.. im at 20% and still not getting the rewards
- same with the main campaign quest
- they dont even use the same value!