Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Help us translate Steam
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory®
The year is 2008. Citywide blackouts ... stock exchange sabotage ... electronic hijacking of national defense systems ... this is information warfare. To prevent these attacks, operatives must infiltrate deep into hostile territory and aggressively collect critical intelligence, closer than ever to enemy soldiers.
Release Date: Mar 29, 2005
View all 5 screenshots
Watch HD video
Buy Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory®
Packages that include this game
About the Game
The year is 2008.
Citywide blackouts ... stock exchange sabotage ... electronic hijacking of national defense systems ... this is information warfare.
To prevent these attacks, operatives must infiltrate deep into hostile territory and aggressively collect critical intelligence, closer than ever to enemy soldiers.
You are Sam Fisher, the NSA's most elite black-ops agent. To achieve your mission you will kill from close range, attack with your combat knife, shoot with the prototype Land Warrior rifle, and use radical suppression techniques such as the inverted neck break. Also take on cooperative multiplayer infiltration missions, where teamwork is the ultimate weapon.
As the enemy evolves, so must you.
- Deadly agility - Incredibly complete and fluid variety of moves including athletic moves, stealth moves, stealth kills.
- Real weapons of tomorrow - The most complete arsenal of weapons and gadgets, from the knife to the experimental Land Warrior System.
- As good as real - Never-before-seen graphics technology offers the best visuals on any system yet. Advanced physics engine allowing rag doll physics, particle effects, and perfect interaction with the environment.
- Ultimate challenge - Intelligent AI with personal attributes, natural behavior where NPCs are aware of thier environments and remember past events.
- Amazing replayability - Totally open level design with multipaths and optional secondary objectives.
- Co-op stealth - Play multiplayer with friends and coordinate your infiltration in an all-new multiplayer challenge.
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows® 2000/XP
- Processor: Intel Pentium III or AMD Athlon, 1.4 GHz (Pentium IV or Athlon 2.2 GHz recommended)
- System Memory: 256 MB of RAM or above (512 MB recommended)
- Video Card: 64 MB DirectX 9.0c compliant graphics card (128 MB recommended)
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compliant sound card (EAX 2.0 or higher recommended)
- DirectX Version: DirectX® version 9.0c or higher
- Hard Disk: 4 GB available hard disk space
- Supported Peripherals: Windows compatible mouse and keyboard, joystick for Solo and Co-op modes
- Multiplay: Broadband with 64 Kbps data transfer upload rate (128 kbps recommended)
- Note: For the most up-to-date minimum requirement listings, please visit the FAQ for this game on our support website at: http://support.ubi.com.
© 2005 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Sam Fisher, Splinter Cell, Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, the Soldier icon, Ubisoft, Ubi.com, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.