New Expansion - E.Y.E Blood Games
E.Y.E: Blood Games takes you into player competitions with new and varied maps.
In this round by round competition, the last man standing wins. All other participants are enemies!
You start each round with a random weapon and armor. Your aim is to finish the game with the most possible points.
You get points when you kill an enemy and also, when you are the survivor of the round.
You are free to use one of your existing Avatar, including one from the solo.
Some of your PSI and cyber powers are deactivated in this game mode.
Team competition: In this mode, Jians confront Culters for the artifact control. To do that you need to:
- Take the artifact and carry it to the enemy area.
If the artifact is in the enemy area, the round ends. A new one will start and players will return to their initial positions.
Each team starts with an amount of resurectors. You win the round when the other team runs out of resurectors. There are several ways to do it:
- Carrying the artifact to the enemy area.
- Killing an enemy.
- Hacking special interfaces.
At the beginning of the game, choose your team and character class.
About This Game
As a member of the strange secret society E.Y.E, you wake up after a fight in which your fellow teammates were killed. E.Y.E, an armed branch of the Secreta Secretorum is attempting a coup against the all-powerful Federation, a coalition of several worlds and planets that rule with an iron fist.
To complicate matters, E.Y.E itself is plagued with its own internal conflicts between the Jian faction and the Culter faction, to which you belong. Your loyalties are torn between Commander Rimanah, your superior and the chief of the Secreta who is a separatist with an unstoppable ambition, and the "Mentor" your friend and instructor. The "Mentor" tries at all costs to unite the two rival factions. In doing so, you are thrust into the middle of a fratricidal war frought with political conspiracies and quests for power in which different groups and megacorporations are implicated.
These troubles set the stage for an attack by an unknown force bent on destroying humankind.
- Multiplayer co-op modes directly influence solo play, and vice-versa. The limits of solo and multiplayer games are finally left behind.
- Psychological and mental trauma management.
- 25 weapons, different shooting modes, dynamic precision, drilling shots, iron sighting, extended zoom.
- Complete hacking system with game play impact
- 9 devastatingly subtle PSI powers.
- More than 20 NPC with non-scripted, fully reactive and efficient AI, endowed with a sense of initiative. Bloody close combat with technical detail. Incredible physical movement realism thanks to Source Engine physics.
- Excellent replayability - primary and secondary missions, dynamic environments, non-linear level progression, and random NPC spawn, type and appearance. Death doesn't penalize players: no need to restart the current mission.
- Open-level gameplay for hours of fun without reloading.