“The concept – a dungeon crawler where your friends control the monsters – is as brilliant as it is elegantly simple, and it’s got oodles (or blob monsters, as it were) of style to back it up.”
Rock Paper Shotgun
“Grab three friends and gather round; this is a dungeon crawl you won't forget in a hurry.”
“Crawl takes its inspiration from the arcade cabinets of old and plays exactly like a distilled, quarterless version of those experiences.”
Acerca deste jogo
Crawl is the local multiplayer dungeon crawler where your friends control the monsters! It’s bullet-hell beat-em-up meets old-school RPG, in an arcadey party-game for up to 4 players.
One player is the hero, exploring a randomly generated dungeon full of traps and monsters - all controlled by the other players. If you slay the hero you take their place and it’s your turn to crawl! Then it's a race to gain enough XP and loot to reach the final battle, where it's all on one as the other players collectively control the hulking final boss!
Local Multiplayer Arcade Action for 2-4 Players
Turbo Charged Dungeon Crawling
- Play with Controllers, Keyboard or Mouse.
- Hone your skills against bots, while you wait for your friends to arrive.
Every Battle is Unique
- Level up, increase your stats, amass powerful weapons and magic items, all in the course of one 30 minute game.
- Evolve your monsters from spiders and rats to powerful demons, dragons and undead warriors.
- Explore and inhabit randomly generated dungeons.
- Loads of unique weapons, spells and artifacts.
- Dozens of unique monsters to unlock and master.
- More weapons, spells, and items to collect.
- More monsters, traps, and bosses to master.
- More environments to explore and secrets to discover.
- More polish - Continuing improvements to gameplay, menus, music, sound, and balance.
- What about Online Multiplayer? It's a possibility, but if you can't get around a PC with some friends we recommend waiting until we have more news.