Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development. Learn more
We just released another update to greatly improve Book of Unwritten Tales 2.
Here is the complete changelog:
- Fixed a total of over 700 bugs
- Fixed a bug causing the game to be stuck
- fixed pathfinding problems in the tomb
- depth of field effects added in ultra quality setting
- memory usage optimized
- speech bugs fixed
- mismatching subtitles corrected
- various sound effects bugs fixed
- additional sound effects added
- clipping revised, movement areas optimized
- camera scrolling adjusted
- various focus problems fixed
- size and position of some click objects adjusted
- Translation errors fixed
- missing speech files added
- various animation flaws fixed
- screen area adjusted for different aspect ratios
- various sequences sped up by enabling parallel playback of dialogue and animations
- various geometry bugs fixed
- texture bugs fixed
- NavMeshes adjusted
- zoom and blur added to various dialogues
- outfits are carried over from previous chapters
- more idle animation variations of characters
- missing inventory icons added
- missing mouth movement included and improved
- staging of various scenes improved and sped up
- missing music added
Thanks to all the helpful reports!
The mummy has been unleashed again!
The fourth chapter is now available featuring an old friend of "The Book of Unwritten Tales".
Chapter 4 Trailer:
Thanks for all your support and feedback so far, we hope you enjoy the new chapter as much as the first three!
For feedback on the fourth chapter, please use this thread
For bugs and tech issues on the fourth chapter, please use this thread
Your Nordic Games Team
“King Art Games are well on their way to make BoUT 2 even bigger, better and prettier than its predecessor” - Hookedgamers.com, GamesCom 2014
“Whoever loves puzzles and humor, will cherish BoUT 2” – Computerbild Spiele, GamesCom 2014
© 2014 KING Art GmbH & Nordic Games GmbH. Published & Distributed by Nordic Games GmbH, Austria. All other brands, product names and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.