This game has such great potential, but it is not even close to being finished yet.
Pros & Cons
+ Historacly accurate events, such as the sinking of the Titanic, to Pancho Villa in Mexico, sometimes even the Soviet revolution.
+ Fairly easy to learn, atleast if you've played any of the other Making Historys
- Large ammount of bugs. Some make it unplayable.
- The AI is un beliavably too easy.
- No real challenge unless you play as a non-great power nation
- Absolutley NO tutorial
- Abolutley NO editor
+ Railroad & Road systems to move armies faster
+ The map is alot bigger from the previous MHs
- Research system is confusing, and clunky
- Pointless "Filler" Techs make it take way too long to research basic necessities
- Ending turns takes way too long mid/end game
- Camera does this stutter ♥♥♥♥ when you move it at all
+ Combat is a blast if bugs don't take over
+ Trenches are easy to make, and very usefull
- AI Dosen't use any fortifications to my knowledge
- Other nations often refuse any diplomacy, even a tiny trade agreement
- Overall un-enjoyable
Also, my main problem wit hthe game is how delayed it has been. I am dying for an editor or a tutorial, and that was supposed to go with the full release, which was supposed to be on July. This game is not even close to worth $30, and I would like to hear some dev feedback from this review.
I'd give this a 5/10. Below Average.