- Very addictive gameplay.
- Lots of levels and game modes.
- Many weapons and powerups.
- 4 Player Local Coop.
- Nice graphics.
What changed from original:
- Few new weapons and powerups.
- Few new game modes.
- Perks can't be used in the main game now and are only available in Survival.
- Interface feels less powerful and more like a mobile game. (I was told this is to keep the game looking consistent across all platforms).
- New flame weapon is a lot more useful than the original two.
- I had an odd bug where the game refused to start when I installed it. A simple restart of my computer fixed the issue.
- You won't use a quarter of the weapons in the game due to them being underpowered compared to some of the bigger beasts.
I've enjoyed the beta and had next to no issues with performance. I somewhat dislike the interface and the lack of perks in the main game but I can understand.
Edit: A couple of things I noticed in the new update include:
- New Crimsonland theme tunes (unless I just forgot the old ones)
- Ion Cannon now explodes in various directions.
Zamieszczono: 8 Czerwiec 2014