2014년 7월 12일
Greetings, custodians from galaxies afar!
We've been hammering away at this new one for a while, but it's finally here: Unearthly Excavation!
Primary to this update is the extensive new dig-site map. Along with that comes new mechanics and problems for our sanitation teams to rectify. Changelog below:
- Fixed pickup highlighting on bucket water surface
- Fixed pickup highlighting when not using hands
- Turned the 'GRAPHICS TO WASTE' knob down from 11 to 3 on the incinerator fire effects
- Also optimized the fire effect for burning objects
- Added extra fire effects for open incinerator doors
- Moved non-common classes and references to sub-package to prepare for mod support
- Added new Dig-Site map
- Added the Sandtrap actor
- Added new tool: The Shovel
- Added new sand mechanics
- Spare tools now show on back of janitor
- Implemented janitor gibs
- Increased mop and bucket saturation limits (yay!)
- Decreased bucket and bin machine jam rates (yay!)
- Movable dig site light actors
- New crates
- Bloody worker body textures
- Removed slippery areas from Evil Science...for now.
- Fixed med-pack lids behaving oddly after loading.
- Improved Trophy system to store anything you personally put in there.
- Improved janitor trunk to carry over skeletal viscera properly.
- Removed unused 'Use' Key from input bindings.
- Improved punchout system to punish you more accurately. (Doesn't apply to old saves)
- Implemented some extra optional/bonus janitorial tasks [Stacking Areas]
- Fixed fires causing scorch marks underwater.
And here are a few shots of the new map:
We're hoping our next update (which will be quicker), will include Mac and mod support! Hooray!
Stay frosty, cleaners.. Until next time!
2014년 6월 6일
Firstly, apologies about the infrequency of updates over the last couple weeks; we've been hammering away on new content that won't be ready for a while yet. Alas! But fear not, it'll be quite something when it arrives ;)
For now though, we've got together a small update with some technical and gameplay fixes/improvements.
- Indicated that you report to a different company while working on Cryogenesis
- Added the Plasma Welder to Cryogenesis (No Bullet Holes yet)
- Option for 'Pickup Highlighting' (this was actually in v0.271)
- Added Janitor Trunk to game to be used for... uh, reasons
- Added new punchout newspaper types, with a bunch of new instances between them
- Added unique photos to 8 of the newspaper articles that were using duplicates
- Added a prestigeous 'Employee of the Month' picture
- Changed punchout system to be better at gauging cleanup success
- Added possible hate mail printouts to punchout system
- Added punchout printouts for sick nasty mess for shameful janitors
- Fixed restored med-packs not saving properly...again
- Removed 'View Leaning' effect while 'View Bob' is off
- Added 'Push To Talk' functionality
- Fixed certain viscera getting stuck after loading, skeletal information is now saved
And that's that for this week! We've got cool shit coming up, so stay tuned! Mod support, a funky new map with completely new environment and gameplay aspects and more good stuff.