Julkaistu 10. huhtikuu.
- Game combat can be enjoyable, not always though, in fact mostly not enjoyable unless you're fully decked out with equipment.
- Open space mode can have really nice battles between corporations, but not often enough.
- Graphics and effects are nice, could use a optional graphic pack for 4k texture.
- A lot of ping issues, which is the reason for your ship wobbling on its own. The admins just tell you to read over a connection issue forum post, but new players shouldn't have to do that, and instead the servers should be good enough, and setup well enough. Like good hosts that have the best location for the players on the game with good networking.
- The game is really really grindy, not as bad as some other games, but could be more focused on having fun.
- Once you reach Tier 3 pvp, it becomes really difficult for new pilots to adapt, and have any chance. Usually the reason why people quit the game. They enjoy it until T3, which is when they meet fully equipped, mk4 premiums that are almost impossible for new pilots to do anything.
- Not enough population on the game, all bad factors contribute to this, and its only getting worse.
- A few ships feel like they are pay-to-win, not saying they are, but having bonuses they are seen as p2w, such as the Spark, a lot of veterans use it because of the advantages over the Lightbringer. Mauler has advantages over Inquisitor AE. Dessert Eagle and Nukem I are a clear advantage over any of gunships in T3.
- Isn't really enjoyable playing alone, in order to enjoy the game fully, being in a team is needed, which is hard to play as a team.
- People have the image that are non-US corps cheat, which would probably be something to do with ping. Most of the Russian corps in game always seem to kill you faster then what anyone else would be able to do, again, probably because of ping.
- Teamwork isn't encouraged by the game, being in a squad will take forever to get a match. Which is ridiculous, but thats the game for you.
- Developers released dreadnoughts, and basically said "Hey, here are 3 dreadnoughts, you can't change them after you chose one, and here is no information about each of them. Chose wisely." They don't give us information we need to make good choices in game.
- There is a story about a corp, I will not speak of the corp or the user who got banned, but the user had an argument with a moderator, not a terrible argument, and this was on the forums. The user got banned from both the forums and in game for around 45 years. The corp he was a part of were going to speak up against the issue, but decided to quit instead, a medium/large size corp mostly quit together because of a moderators action. The corp leader even put tons of money into the game to help it.
I do not recommend as there is to many problems with a game that has so much potential.
If people think the game is so good, then people shouldn't be leaving. Being blind to the reasons the game is bad will waste your time and money.