STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
• Added GUI scaling option for use with very high display resolutions.
• Eliminated administrator mode dependency when installed into Program Files. Saved games, logs etc. are stored in the user’s AppData folder.
• Restored Windows XP compatibility.
• Fixed incorrect loading back of in-mission saves containing ship formations causing crash when the formation leader destroyed.
• Fixed unwanted activation of absolute ship movement when switching to Steam panel with Shift+Tab.
• Added Steam Workshop support.
• Added the feature “optional mod”. These can be switched on/off
individually and used along either the main campaign, multiplayer or any
of the standalone mods overriding their models, textures, movies, sounds,
• A standalone mod can be an alternation of the main campaign iself.
We hope you enjoy the game now even more and we hope to see some great mods!
© 2016 THQ Nordic AB, Sweden. Developed by Mithis using the Black Sun 3D Engine. Published by THQ Nordic GmbH, Austria. Nexus: The Jupiter Incident is a trademark of THQ Nordic AB. All other trademarks, brand, product names and logos are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.