According to some statistics made by the developers, they removed interior view since only like 30% used it and upon playing the game for a while you'll discover that was not the only thing they removed to save development cost and time.
- Good graphics.
- Decent audio, apart from the obnoxious low frequency noises switching between menus.
- Fun for a short while.
- Damage model
- Online demolition derby.
- Lack of interrior view.
- Lack of any game music/theme.
- No rear view mirror, you have to look back.
- Extremely annoying slow animation transitions between menus, customisation..etc (aesthetics infavor of functionality)
- Pure arcade car handling.
- Most cars if not all are drift happy, as the game rewards drifting even in circuit racing.
- Extremely annoying announcer everywhere with a sense of humor matching a cheesy car salesman, and unskipable.
- Pay 2 win dlcs for online racing, as you get very few cars for online racing.
- Rubberbanding AI.
Overall impression: meh... skip it.