Good solid game that I would definitely recommend.
- good storyline with lots of lore
- good voice acting
- just enough sidequests to not detract from the story
- skills received a noticeable, but not overpowering bump when leveling them up
Few things that could have been better:
- wish voice acting was same as the movie, but still good
- inventory management was sort of a mess. No good comparison mode when looking at vendor to inventory, too much junk loot and not enough loot you'd want to wear even towards the end
- AI for your companions is not very good, but I imagine a ton of fun to play co-op
- save points are a little strange. i.e. beat the boss, go back to town, interact with a vendor and see save icon after, quit game > log back in and I have to fight the boss again? Strange. I could see this being an issue on the harder difficulties that might take a few times to beat.
- respec should be much cheaper imo - probably figure you'll do it in heroic and legendary
- companions on solo play - I was fortunate enough to read up on this before I started giving good loot to them. Apparently it disappears so you should only trade to another play and never the computer.
I do like that you get to pick up where you left off when playing through the next difficulty level. I'll probably come back and give at least heroic a whirl. Legendary sounds brutal.