((((( I HAVE PLAYED THIS GAME IN OFFLINE MODE FOR ATLEAST 40 HOURS )))))
I've played a bunch of the space rpg gerne. This game has limitless potential.
Sure, it's single player, but having beaten the game some time ago, I still find myself playing it 3+ hours a day.
Pro's ( Simple List )
- Lot's of customization, (endless loot, with random prefix's and altercations/modifications)
- Loads of replayability.
- As the description says, High paced combat, very addicting gameplay aswell!
- 10+ Player Ships, (that I currently know about.) Considering I have just found playable ship another twenty minutes ago suggests that just because you beat this game, doesnt mean you 'Beat' this game.)
P.S. I know that 'only 10ish' ships may not seem like a lot as a first impression, but in reality, considering what your ship is in this game, they are more comparable to playing styles, depending on which ship and how many slots for weapons/ drones / engines etc the ship has.
-After you beat this game, there is still a plethora of content to be unlocked. ( Through Randomly generated events or Missions, aswell as weapons from special vendors/stations that can only be obtained from 'Research', or Boatloads of credits.)
Free Roam!!! Not just 'free roam', I Literally mean you can travel to hundreds of different locations, which all have very decent size btw.
- No Multiplayer ( possible future devolupment I Hope! )
- Uhh... Aside from not having Multiplayer, there literally is basically nothing i can list as a significant 'Con'.
For 5$, this game is toooooootttallly worth investing in. I would honestly pay a moderate price of 15$ considering how much fun i've had in this game thus far.
To those of you whom take my review seriously, Enjoy the Game!! ( And let me know if theres any extra content you find, as in secret ships or weapons!)