First, I have to say that this game could be awesome. But in fact, it's "just" really good.
Alright, this game got a complete unbalance in all subject. I will told you the pros and cons [even the neutrals] from this game. Better make a list :
+ Really good graphism [considering it uses the Source Engine].
+ Character concept and particular stories.
+ Weapons choice.
+ Sound quality and nice soundtrack.
+ Extraction gamemod.
+ Splitscreen available [another controler, execpt the keyboard, required].
+ Steam cards and badges.
+ Voice acting [considering the budget they had to do it].
+ Add-ons very good compatibility.
+ Zombies health which requires to shot at the skull everytime.
+ Escape gamemod.
+ Extraction gamemod survivors auto-debug if they're stuck in a wall or an object.
~ Phone [realistic but causes map bugs in Aurora Extraction].
~ Achievements difficulty.
~ Tips [they're not useless, but they could be better].
~ Extraction gamemod survivors pathfinding, speed and aiming.
~ Doors and fences system.
~ Character handling.
- No specific tips for the players making their very first game.
- No online teamwork [as this game requires].
- Riot Police zombies. ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
- System temperatures.
- Gameplay bugs [survivors stuck into shelves....].
- Phone map massive bug during splitscreen in extraction.
- Badly programed ladders.
- Very hard to handle melee weapons.
- Zombies' exaggerated hits anticipation against the players.
- Teamwork isn't possible considering you become a zombie when you die.
TL;DR : Do not leave this game after playing a few seconds, it requires to play a lot of time to understand the engine, the bugs and usefull tips to win a game. I only play in splitscreen with a friend or in the solo mod. You should really play the solo for atleast 15 hours to train yourself and understand the subtlety of every game mod.
Thanks for the ones that read till the end.
Here have a hug. (づ｡◕‿‿◕｡)づ