------- Its not that I dont recommend it , its that it is not finished --------
What I mean by what I said above , is that its disgraceful to release day 1 DLCs with so little content inside of the actual game. This is Rebellion wanting to be EA , which makes me sad beyond words. Let me elaborate :
- Bigger Maps , 3 - 4 levels of elevation making for some interesting gameplay.
- Kill Cam , Graphics and Game Overall looking and feeling better
- Hardest difficulty AI is really insane , making it immence pleasure at least to me to fail against it.
- Overall 4 Sniper rifles and 4 Subguns with 3 Pistols , and some rather lazy customisation options.
- Day 1 DLCs which hold the weapons that could have been placed in the game, if they werent so ♥♥♥♥ing greedy.
- Lack of maps is honestly horrible. There are like 6 maps overall , only 2 you can do in Challenges ( Co-op ).
- Lack of multyplayer modes , being only Distance King and Deathmach , and their Team equivalents.
Overall , I enjoy playing the game , but in less then 2 hours I`ve played every map and tried out every weapon , which made it just ... a horrible dissapointment to me. If DLCs get on Sales , or they decide we are ,,Customers`` and not sheep , this game might become something.