This game does so much WORSE than its forerunner Sniper Elite V2.
- The killcam is a mess with its bad camera angle and freakingly slow speed.
- The KI is even more dumb and hyper-sensitive to blind angles.
- The animations (eg for an exploding gas tank) are not as detailled.
- You get stuck on invisible walls (eg in the last level on EVERY FUDGING lamp you come across).
- The story is even more off.
- You fu**ing can't shoot through FLAGS but enemies can! WOW!
- The levels are all the same.
- Turn the killcam off and headshots don't seem to count as headshots (I mean they flinch but don't die on the first shot).
- Just open fire and kill everyone on the battlefield - no biggy.
- Leveling for single player is unnecessary! Just a way to anger you 'cause you're not able to upgrade your rifle!
- Every rifle feels alike!
- You've gotten fat and so you make too much noise "climbing" (rather stumbling) downhill.
Here's some positive stuff:
+ You are able to relocate.
+ Objectives are much clearer.
+ Tanks/Trucks are more difficult to destroy.
+ More options in noise covering.
+ Your actions (reloading, searching bodies, etc) take time which is displayed.
Those few pluses do not weigh in comparasion to what the game actually destined to be. A cheap sequel to the 2nd part which the devs did not improve at all. There's just too many negative aspects that I can't recommend this game anymore. Stay with Sniper Elite V2 if you don't want to get disappointed: "The war was over but a new one had begun: The Cold War!" That's what I had wished for, not Africa... shame :\